We are buying for SPRING
Buying hours are 10am-5pm, 7-days a week
Cash in on children’s lightly worn, outgrown clothing or trade it for something else.
Receive 25% in cash or 50% in trade*
How it Works
- Accepting gently worn clothing & accessories for children, newborn - 12 years
- We buy on a walk-in basis between the hours of 10am-5pm, 7 days a week. No appointments necessary
- We buy according to season, condition, demand and inventory
- Sellers must be at least 18 yrs or older
- A government ID is required to sell
Limit 3 bags of clothing to sell per day, per household
-Bags only please, no boxes or bins
You receive cash or credit same day
-cash option is available only the day you sell (or come back to claim your voucher). Credit cannot be converted to cash at a later date
-store credit never expires
- Items must be in clean, sellable condition and free of pet hair, stains, holes, pilling or odor.
- Items not selected for resale may be left for charity
- We assess items in-store only and do not quote prices over email or phone
- Unselected items not picked up by the end of the day will be donated to charity (including the bag items were brought in)
- We reserve the right to refuse buys if they do not comply with our selling guidelines
What We Take
We buy gently used contemporary and vintage children’s clothing for ages 0-12 years and shoes up to size 4 Youth.
We welcome a variety of brands, however, we prefer those that are recognized for their quality and durability. We may not accept certain fast-fashion brands that do not retain much resale value.
Brands We Love
The following list includes examples of brands that are popular among our customers. Brands we take are not limited to this list.
Ace & Jig
Arsène et Les Pipelettes
Fin & Vince
Little Creative Factory
Lola & The Boys
Misha & Puff
Monica + Andy
Rylee + Cru
See Kai Run
Stella McCartney Kids
The Animals Observatory
Wander & Wonder
Winter Water Factory
Wolf & Rita
April Cornell / Cornelloki
Brands We Typically Don't Buy
Cat & Jack
Genuine buy OshKosh
The Children's Place
*Store credit is valid in-store only and cannot be spent on items in our Instagram stories or online store.
*Handmade pieces by designers SAJ, Mmoody, NellieSoo, Little Lawless and Cucú are excluded from trade
*Please note that we ONLY take children's clothing. We do NOT take toys, books, baby gear, linens or blankets.
For your convenience, items not selected for resale may be left with us for charity. We donate to North Brooklyn Angels and St. Thomas Closet to help those in need and keep clothing out of landfills.
North Brooklyn Angels is a volunteer-powered non-profit organization in Brooklyn. Their Angel Babies giveaway program provides vital resources to new and expectant North Brooklyn families
St. Thomas Closet is a program operated by St. Thomas Episcopal Church providing bi-monthly events that offer families with children needed clothing and diapers.